Empire Disposal recognizes that commercial customers have a wide range of waste removal needs. We provide a variety of options to meet your needs and keep your business operating smoothly.
Our rear-load commercial waste containers come in a variety of sizes, are made of heavy-duty steel, and are serviced weekly.
Tips for Successful Service:
- Containers are intended to be left where they are placed.
- Containers should be placed on pavement, gravel or firm ground.
- Allow for plenty of space around the container for accessibility and safety.
- Make sure the container is not blocked on the day of service.
- Rear-load containers are not intended for construction debris, concrete, dirt or rocks.
Smaller businesses or commercial spaces who don’t require a lot of service may consider using a 32 gallon can or one of our 64 gallon or 96 gallon mobile carts. Cans and carts are serviced weekly but are required to be within 5 feet of the road unless a drive-in charge is added.
Help keep us safe!
We ask you to help keep our employees and equipment safe by leaving out items such as chemicals, hot ashes, batteries and hazardous waste.
|1 Yard||6-8 bags||77.75"||31.5"||48.125"|
|1.5 Yard||8-9 bags||77.75"||38"||48.125"|
|2 Yard||12-14 bags||77.75"||43.5"||47.125"|
|3 Yard||18-20 bags||77.75"||78"||47.125"|
|4 Yard||22-24 bags||77.75"||99"||51.75"|