Residential Dumpster Rental
Empire Disposal offers rear-load containers for residential use. Minor remodeling, special events and cleanup projects can cause extra waste that doesn’t fit in your everyday waste bin.
We offer temporary (less than 90 days) containers for convenient waste removal. Our rear-load commercial waste containers come in a variety of sizes*, are made of heavy-duty steel, and can be serviced weekly.
Temporary containers are set up as “on-call service” and will require the customer to contact us when a dump is needed. We will notify the regularly scheduled driver for your area to service the container when we’re in that area.
Let the team at Empire help you determine the appropriate size container, allowable contents, and convenient placement.
- Dumps can be scheduled in advance or simply call to arrange a dump.
- Service is restricted to the regularly scheduled day that our truck is in your area. Be sure to contact us at least the day before you need service.
- Bulky/oversized items (ie. kitchen appliances, furniture, mattresses) shouldn’t be placed into the container but may be left to the side. Your driver is equipped to service large and bulky items, additional charges will apply.
Tips for Successful Service:
- Containers are intended to be left where they are placed.
- Containers should be placed on pavement, gravel or firm ground.
- Allow for plenty of space around the container for accessibility and safety.
- Make sure the container is not blocked on the day of service.
- Rear-load containers are not intended for construction debris, concrete, dirt or rocks.
Help keep us safe!
We ask you to help keep our employees and equipment safe by leaving out items such as chemicals, hot ashes, batteries and hazardous waste.
|1 Yard||6-8 bags||77.75"||31.5"||48.125"|
|1.5 Yard||8-9 bags||77.75"||38"||48.125"|
|2 Yard||12-14 bags||77.75"||43.5"||47.125"|
|3 Yard||18-20 bags||77.75"||78"||47.125"|
|4 Yard||22-24 bags||77.75"||99"||51.75"|